How do I get an image to show up on an item I'm selling?
For the time being, ReefTrader doesn't allow users to upload pictures to our site. All of the photos that you see on listings are photos that have been uploaded to another website and linked to. Two FREE websites that we have found work and simple to use are imgbox and cubeupload. Here is how to link to a photo on each of those respective websites:
imgbox (via PC)
- If you don't already have an imgbox account, create one
- Sign into your account and click on the Upload Images button
- Follow onscreen instructions for uploading photos here
- After uploading the photo(s), click on the photo you want to link to
- Right click on the image and select "Copy Image Address" and paste it into the URL box for your listing.
cubeupload (via PC)
- If you don't already have an cubeupload account, create one
- Sign into your account and you should see a Select Images button on the screen as well as instructions to drag photos onto that screen.
- After uploading the photo(s), click on the Images button in the upper right of the screen
- Hover over the image that you want to use and select the first link available
- Paste the into the URL box for your listing.